Are you in need of a reliable sod cutter for your landscaping project? Rent the Billy Goat 18″ Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter today and make your job easier!
Our Billy Goat 18″ Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter is the perfect tool for cutting sod quickly and efficiently. With unique features such as a hydrostatic drive, 3.5 mph transport speed, fingertip-access drive controls, and oversized handle isolation mounts that absorb vibration and offer fatigue-free operation, this sod cutter is in a class of its own. The “set and forget” blade adjustment provides precise cutting depths of up to 2.5 inches to match any project you may have. This machine can handle even the toughest sod-cutting jobs.
Click here for the Billy Goat 18″ Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter Manual
Features of the Billy Goat 18″ Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter include:
- 18-inch cutting width for maximum efficiency
- Hydrostatic drive for smooth operation and easy maneuverability
- Easy depth adjustment to handle different types of soil and turf
- Self-propelled for less operator fatigue and greater productivity
Here are some examples of landscaping projects using a sod cutter:
- Removing old or damaged sod to prepare for new turf installation
- Cutting sod for walkways, garden beds, or other landscaping projects
- Removing grass for irrigation installation or repair
The benefits of renting our Billy Goat 18″ Sod Cutter instead of buying one are:
- Cost-effective: Renting our sod cutter saves you money compared to buying a new machine for a one-time job
- Convenience: No need to worry about storage, maintenance, or repairs – we take care of all of that for you!
- Quality equipment: Our rental equipment is well-maintained and regularly serviced to ensure top performance and reliability.
Don’t wait to start your next landscaping project – rent our Billy Goat 18″ Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter today!
If you’re planning a larger project, we also offer other landscaping equipment rentals, such as a rototiller or lawn aerator, that can help you get the job done right.
Contact us to reserve your rental and get started on your next landscaping or lawn care project.